These days keeping data in portable devices like pen drives, memory cards, external hard drives, etc. is becoming a habitual thing. You, me and most of us like to store data like movies, photos, documents on the external hard drive. But sometimes it gets difficult to manage all those files and while managing most of the time people delete files or folders using Shift+Delete Key. That means those files have been removed from your hard drive permanently. That is why I came up with this article on How to Recover Shift Deleted Files from External Hard Disk? Yes its possible to recover permanently deleted files from your hard drive using Systools Data Recovery Tool. Download the demo version now and check how this software can help you in data recovery from hard drive.
Cause of Data Loss
- Hard Drive Damage
- Hard Disk Formatting
- Windows Corruption
- Virus Attacks
- Accidentally Deletion
Recover Files from Recycle Bin
If you have deleted your files using the Delete key only. Then these files can be immediately recovered by right-clicking “Restore” within the Recycle Bin folder. These restored files will reappear in its original folder with the same contents. Follow the step by step process to recover deleted files from Recycle Bin:
- Open the Recycle Bin by double click on it.
- Now select the files or folders that you wish to recover.
- Click “Restore” from the menu to start to recycle bin recovery.
- Your recovered files are located where you have originally stored them.
Best Tool to Recover Permanently Deleted Files from External Hard Disk
But what if you have deleted files from Recycle Bin also? Have you lost your data in the recycle bin forever? Don’t panic yet! There are many tools that can help you to recover shift deleted files from external hard disk. You can use the Best Data Recovery Tool to restore permanently deleted data.
SysTools Hard Disk Recovery Wizard is a professional software for Windows 10 that allows you to recover data lost due to deletion, formatted drives, system failure, and virus attack, etc. You just have to follow simple steps and you will be able to recover lost files from the internal and external hard drive.
How to Recover Shift Deleted Files from External Hard Disk using this tool?
- First, connect the Hard Disk to your system from which you have to retrieve the data.
- Then launch the Systools hard drive data recovery wizard.
- Now yodu have to select your Hard Disk from the list.
- Click Scan and wait till the software completes Scanning.
- Preview the files that the recovery tool can recover.
- Save recovered files at your desired location.
Key Features of Systools Hard Drive Data Recovery
- Packed with some useful features, this data recovery software is able to retrieve deleted data from a laptop, a computer, an external hard drive, and other storage devices.
- It also supports the recovery of formatted & corrupted FAT, exFAT and NTFS file system.
- It supports raw data recovery from internal and external hard disks.
- This utility is powerful enough to recover files lost due to emptied recycle bin, unexpected system shutdown, virus attack and other such reasons.