Over the last 10 years, iPage Hosting has established itself as one of the leading web hosting providers in the industry that too on a budget. At present, it has a dedicated team of experts to manage more than 2 million domain names ensuring that all the customers who have opted for its shared, dedicated or VPS hosting services can have the finest experience.
Pros and Cons of iPage
the pros and cons of ipage hosting are as follows;
Pros of iPage Hosting
In general iPage web hosting is a high-quality web hosting service that is secure, has a good uptime and relatively good customer support. Let’s delve into some features of iPage web hosting.
We hope this helps you discover whether iPage is the ideal host for you.
- Affordable pricing plans
- Reliable Uptime
- Advanced customer support
- SiteLock security suite
- 30-days money back guarantee
99.97% Uptime Guarantee
In the competitive web hosting industry, it’s hard to separate the best from the worst, and iPage has stands on top when it comes to uptime, reliability, security, and performance.
24/7 Customer Support
It’s quite prominent that support at iPage is pretty much unbeatable! They are always available to you to help you out with any technical issue. They are equally responsive before and after you purchase their plans.
Enhanced Security Options
iPage provides you with a SiteLock security suite to provide security for your site. They are able to detect malware from your website and remove them to make sure that your website remains secure for better user experience.
30-Day Money-back Policy
iPage features a full 30-day money-back guarantee on all shared hosting plans. Like many other hosting companies, domain name fees and any other “extras” are usually not refunded. And this refund policy only applies to new customers only, too. So you can’t get refunds on renewal plans.
Unlimited Disk Space and Bandwidth
To give their customers a great online presence they are providing them unlimited bandwidth and space. But they will always monitor your website for the fair usage policy.
With this feature, iPage enables their customer to back up the content and other files of websites daily to ensure that the site quickly goes back to its normal status if the website was hacked or went down.
Cons of iPage Web Hosting
iPage has high renewal prices which is the main drawback for this web hosting service. Also, some of its servers tend to have a soft boot on the first registration. Their cPanel is also less-user friendly.
iPage Pricing and Plans
iPage offers the solid but affordable range of hosting types from shared to dedicated. IPage offers 4 types of hosting plans:
- Starts at $7.99/mo(yearly package); Unlimited disk space; iPage Website Builder; Hundreds of templates and themes
- WP Starter – starts at $7.49/mo(yearly package); Unlimited storage; Pre-installed themes & plugins
- WP Essential – starts at $10.49/mo(yearly package); Unlimited storage; SiteLock professional security
- Basic – starts at $24.99/mo(yearly package); 1 Core CPU; 1GB of RAM
- Business – starts at $59.49/mo(yearly package); 2Core CPU; 4GB of RAM
- Optimum – starts at $99.99/mo(yearly package); 4Core CPU; 8GB of RAM
- StartUp – starts at $149.99/mo; 2 CPU Cores; 5TB of bandwidth
- Professional – starts at $194.99/mo; 4 CPU Cores; 10TB of bandwidth
- Enterprise – starts at $239.99/mo; 4 CPU Cores; 15TB of bandwidth