Using Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird Converter, you can upload your emails with attachments and directly import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird. Simply click on the download button and complete your work in few easy steps.
We are receiving a common query from many users and that is how to import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird in quick and easy way? Because Windows Live Mail and Thunderbird are different email application and it is quite hard to migrate emails from one email client to other. Users must have some experience and technical skills to handle the conversion process. But not every user has expertise in IT sector. So, it is always suggested to use any third-party tool to accomplish the task without getting any error.
Some of those queries are listed below:
I have a lot of emails stored in Windows Live Mail account and now I want to switch on Thunderbird. Can anyone help me to migrate from Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird so that I can access them in future? -Jackie Leon
Hi, I have some important emails saved in Live Mail account and I want to send some of my emails to one of my friends who is using Thunderbird application. So, I need a solution that allows me to migrate multiple Windows Mail emails to Thunderbird so I can send them once to my friend. Please, give me a solution as soon as possible. -Jasmine Colburn
The Best Solution
User can use Windows Mail to Thunderbird Converter Wizard to import Live Mail massages to MBOX format. This automated tool allows you to export Live Mail to Thunderbird that can be access via Thunderbird account. Professional and non-professional users can use this powerful tool.
It is the all-rounder tool that resolves all the issues related EML file conversion. Also, it exports EML data in different file formats like MSG, MBOX, PST, PDF, PST, etc.
Steps to Import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird are as follows:
Step 1: Run Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird Converter in the PC.
Step 2: Click on the Add File option to upload EML files in the panel.
Step 3: Preview the files to get a brief idea about the output result.
Step 4: Choose MBOX as saving format and hit Export button to start the process.
This is how you can easily import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird using the simple steps mentioned above.
Key Features of Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird Converter Tool
- Users can upload Live Mail files in bulk ion order to import mail from Live Mail to Thunderbird. The tool auto-detect the pre-requisites in the local system. It maintains the folder hierarchy and data integrity of the emails.
- The software provides the various options to export some specific folders like notes, journals, contacts, tasks, calendars, and emails. Users can export the data from a particular time period by using the Date Filter option.
- It is capable to export Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird in bulk, irrespective of the size and number. It has an advanced mechanism that supports large sized files without slowing down your system.
- The tool also generates the log file in .csv format, that contains important information about the status of the resultant file.
- Also, Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird Converter comes with a free demo version. This allows you to export first 25 emails from Live Mail to Mozilla Thunderbird free of cost. After getting full satisfaction you can buy the full version any time you want.
- How to Import OLM to Outlook Windows Instantly?
- How to Import Multiple EML file to Office 365 with Attachments?
After reading this write-up, now you should have complete information about how to import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird by using the professional tool mentioned above. The other solution can also be utilized but it has certain limitations and users should have proper knowledge before using it. The automated solution described above also support various file formats. So, try the tool now by downloading it for free and import EML to Thunderbird right now.