Uploading PST to Office 365 without Outlook can be quite challenging when working with the older version of Outlook. While PST files can be found on local devices, network shares, and removable media, it is difficult to manage the files as it cannot be centralized. And nowadays users are searching for ways to transfer PST file to Office 365. If you are also looking for the easiest way to upload PST file to Office 365 then read the below article. This Step-By-Step guide will help you to import PST file to Office 365.
Reasons for Migrating PST to Office 365
- Office 365 provides a better opportunity to manage emails and attachments.
- Many organizations find it challenging to to centralize PST files due to data loss, malware attack or data leakage.
Import PST file to Office 365 with Outlook
Step 1: Open Outlook and click File Menu >> Open >> Import
Step 2: Select Import from another program or file in the Import and Export Wizard, and then click Next.
Step 3: Click Outlook Data File (.pst), and then click Next.
Step 4: Select the files that you want to migrate from PST to O365.
Step 5: Set the destination path where the converted file will be saved.
Step 5: Click Finish.
The Quick Solution
Using SysTools Office 365 Import utility you can easily migrate multiple PST files, attachments, folders, emails, contacts, calendars to Office 365. Using this tool you are allowed to transfer PST to Office 365 without Outlook installation on the local machine. Download the trial version now.
Key Features of Office 365 Import Tool
- This powerful tool is very much capable to import PST to Office 365 and Exchange Server without requiring Outlook installation.
- Data Filtering option allows you to export PST files between two specific date ranges.
- The software can also import PST calendars and contacts to O365 online.
- The advanced algorithm of the software allows the user to import multiple PST files to Office 365 mailboxes in bulk. There is no limitation on a number of PST files that can be imported to Office 365 in a single go.
- It is an advanced utility, which also gives s option to the users if they don’t want to import deleted or sent items folder from Outlook PST file into O365 Account.
- You will get a free preview of PST files before beginning the conversion of PST to Office 365 format.
- The major advantage of the Office 365 Import tool is that it does not require any PowerShell commands to transfer PST files.
- The software generates a complete import process report that maintains complete records of the details entered by the user including folder path, user id, folder count, export count, and fail count.
Import PST file to Office 365 without Outlook
If you want the fastest way to import PST file to Office 365 that too in bulk then you need a third-party tool that can import PST files into Office 365 with few clicks. And SysTools Office 365 Import is one of the best tools to migrate these into Office 365. This advanced cloud migration tool ensures a swift migration of files without any data loss. This tool does not require Outlook to transfer PST file to Office 365.
To transfer files to Office 365 follow the simple steps:
- Download and install the SysTools Office 365 Import tool in your computer.
- Login & Upload single or multiple PST to Office 365 using Add File or Folder.
- Click on “Import” & upload PST file into Office 365 mailbox.
- Now your files are successfully migrated to Office 365 Account.
We have already discussed why users want to migrate from PST to Office365 Account. After performing both methods, i.e., manual and automated method, as a user, I want to go with the automated method as it was much easier and faster. Using SysTools Office 365 Import software, the process was smooth and hassle-free. It is designed in a manner that it can import PST file of any size without any file size limitation. It is considered as one of the best tools to Migrate PST to Office 365 Account. Plus the Demo version helps you to understand the software before you decide to buy it.