- Benefits of Air Purifiers
- Types of Air Purifiers
- List of the Best Air Purifiers
Indoor air of your home can be as polluted as outdoor air, even more polluted. And to make the air healthier and better you need an air purifier. Indoor air purifiers remove the pollutants from the air and make it purer and breathable. Improving the quality of air starts with minimizing pollutant sources such as cigarette smoke, dust, and pet dander. And for this, you need the best air purifiers in India. These air purifiers also help in easing asthma and allergies.
Benefits of Using An Air Purifier
Air purifiers remove bad and unpleasant odors
While cooking the gas burner releases nitrogen dioxide and carbon monoxide into the air. And when you are frying something, the whole house smells unpleasant. The best air purifiers will reduce any cooking odors and help to clean the air
Air purifiers remove airborne allergens helping people breathe easier
If you have pets in your house but they release airborne allergens into the air and that air is not suitable for good health. An advanced air purifier help to combat these allergens and pollutants. They capture larger particles before they settle into your house.
Air purifiers trap dust particles
No matter how you keep your house clean but there is always be dust accumulated. And pure air is very important for health. To keep the air clean you need best air purifiers as most of these particulates will be filtered out.
Air purifiers help with allergies
Some people are allergic and the problem is seasonal allergy. Having an advanced air purifier in the house helps to reduce allergy problems, remove most of these pollutants and make the breathing comfortable.
Types of Air Purifiers in India
If you want to create a relax-free and pollutant-free environment then there are mainly four types of air purifiers from which you can choose from.
1. HEPA Filter
2. Ionic Air Purifier
The ionic purifiers don’t actually purify the air. Instead, they operate by emitting a cloud of charged ions into the air that reacts with airborne contaminants and make then too heavy to remain airborne. The impure air becomes fresh since most of the dirt particles settle down but they are still stuck in the room.
3. Activated Carbon filters
The carbon filter keeps the home healthier and cleaner. The activated carbon filters use absorbent pores to trap the air pollutants and remove the bad odour caused by different kinds of materials and gases. These filters are capable of removing the plethora of hazardous impurities like smoke, chlorine, sediment, pesticides, herbicides, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), etc.
4. UV Purifiers
UV purifiers remove bacteria, viruses, and pathogens from the air. These types of purifiers work on electromagnetic radiation technology which is responsible for killing the germs and keep the environment healthy. However, this purifier is not able to tackle dust, solids, and allergens which might be floating through the air.
Let us look at some of the best air purifiers in India under 15000.
1. Philips 1000 Series Air Purifier
The Philips 1000 are one of the best air purifiers in India under 10000. This advanced air purifier comes with a 3-layer filtration system for maximum filtration. It will automatically sense or measure the air quality and if the air is no good this will automatically select the setting for the filtering system. It comes with some advanced settings like child lock so your children cannot operate the buttons which amazing safety feature. Also if you want on get rid of pollen and pet dander you can put the allergen mode on.
- Smart Air Sensor can detect PM2.5 levels and boost the air purifier’s speed
- 3 Auto Modes: General, Allergen, and NightSense
- Night Sensing Mode is developed especially for your bedroom, the air purifier rapidly prepares your bedroom air for sleep
- Efficient Tower-Structure Design ensures maximum efficiency
The three-stage filtration process removes most of the bacteria and viruses from the indoor air and improves the quality of air. This purifier is designed to reduce noise level while cleaning the air of your house. The HEPA filter is capable of treating PM2.5 particulate matter and allergens in addition to pets hair. This machine takes care of harmful gases like formaldehyde, VOCs, and eliminates bad odour as well.
- Sleek and modern design
- Child lock option available
- High Clean Air Delivery Rate
- Real-Time Air Quality Feedback
- Difficult to clean the filter
Warranty: 2-year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase.
2. Kent Aura Portable Room Air Purifier
The Kent Aura Portable Room Air Purifier is one of the most compact air purifiers available in the market. The brand Kent is known for its quality and technology.
- HEPA Technology removes 99% of particles from the air passed through it by using a three-stage mechanism
- KENT HEPA filter effectively removes PM 2.5 and SPM present in indoor air
- Intelligent Air Quality Monitoring sense the air quality LED display indicates the air quality
- The Inbuilt Ionizer releases negative ions that freshen-up the room air by forcing the pollutants to stick to the walls
This air purifier is suitable for cleaning air in the living room, medium office rooms, halls and bedrooms. This portable air purifier can remove the smallest of impurities up to the size of 20nm very efficiently.
- Highly compact and efficient
- Inbuilt ionizer to improve the air quality
- Specially treated carbon filter for better adsorption properties
- Proven HEPA dust collection technology for trapping harmful pollutants
- Lower CADR
Warranty: 1-year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase.
3. Daikin Room Air Purifier
The true electrostatic HEPA technology of the Daikin Air Purifier is one of the many reasons why one should buy it. This is smart air purifier and tracks pollution level to adjust air purification speed.
- True Electrostatic filter captures upto 99.7% of dust, allergens, smoke, pet allergens and pollen
- Special Carbon coated odor filter removes bad smell from the room and gives you fresh air to breathe
- Auto Fan Mode takes care of your room cleaning needs
- Anti Pollen Mode is designed especially for those regions where pollen levels are high
HEPA is an advanced air filteration technology that removes up to 99.97% dust particles of size 0.3 micron and larger and effective against PM 2.5, PM 10, bacteria, viruses, pollen, spores. Electrostatic Hepa filter technology helps in less filter clogging.
- Tracks pollution level to adjust air purification speed
- 4 airflow modes: Quiet, Low, Standard and Turbo
- Deodorizing activated carbon filter for taking out bad odors
- Air purifier generates less noise
- Not efficient for large rooms
Warranty: 1 year on the product.
4. Airspa Hepa Air Purifier
Specially designed for bedrooms, the Airspa Hepa Air Purifier is the best air purifier in India under 15000.
- With 6 stage filtration technology, this air purifier promises the best performance
- The HEPA filter has an efficiency of 99.97% and traps air pollutants and makes the air clean
- Ultra Violet Light works independently to neutralize microorganisms and removes bacteria, mould, viruses, etc.
- Negative Ionizer creates negative ions which are then discharged into the air.
There are Activated carbon filter and HEPA filters that can remove 99% of allergens and particles that are even smaller than PM 2.5. This air purifier is suitable for the people who are allergic to dust particles.
- Efficient at converting pathogens, mold, spores into harmless particles
- Highly effective filter
- Provided wind speed adjustment option
- Heavier particles like pet dander and human hair are removed by this purifier
- Low CADR